Camera Ready Instructions
Please email general queries to email@example.com
- Your papers should be typeset for ISO A4 paper (210cm x 297cm). If
you can only print on a different sized paper (e.g. US letter size),
please be mindful that we'll be copying it on to A4 paper.
- You should leave at least a 2.5cm margin (roughly 1 inch) all around
the page - i.e. left/right sides, as well as top and bottom. Please
make sure that any footnotes also keep clear of the margins.
- You should use a 12pt font, preferably Times Roman. Fonts for embedded code or tables may be
varied at your discretion.
- Do not print page numbers, or use running headers and footers on the
- Do not use a multi-column format (e.g. two or three columns)
- The first page of the paper should contain (at least)
- The paper title (large, bold font, centered)
- The author(s) and their affiliations, centered
- A brief abstract
- Internal styles for headings, figures, references etc. within the
document are at your own discretion.
- The page limit for papers is SIX pages. There is
an extra charge for papers longer than this.
- PDF is the preferred format for papers. pdf995 can be used to convert word files to PDF.
- Papers must be uploaded in PDF or WORD format using this
FORM by 17th March 2004.
- In order to allow your work to be included in the ACM digital library,
it is necessary to sign and fax the ACM COPYRIGHT FORM
- Details of received camera ready papers, registration payments and copyright forms are maintained on the Tracking page